As Yo Gotti said "Play time is over...This the big leagues, Go!" After taking a hiatus from anything involving a little hard work and dedication I am back on my bullshit to leave a legacy. As President of the S.itting P.retty C.ommittee (defined as those who lead a soft life but still get things done) I am currently on a journey of self-improvement while having fun conquering my goals and I want to share my tips and tricks with you! I am often goal-oriented, but I'll admit that I don't always accomplish everything I set out to do.I would start off with the best of intentions, however life would always seem to get in the way. I was always making excuses for why I couldn’t do something when I knew damn well I could. I just simply did not feel like being bothered with the emotional toll that comes with having a dream.However, over the past year or so, I've made some changes that have helped me to become more successful in accomplishing my goals.If you’re interested in learning how to accomplish your goals and live your best life, then keep reading!
Here are a few things that have helped me:
- Manifestation. If you can see that shit, you can do that shit. Periodt. It's that simple. Visualize your goals in the future to channel energy needed to bring it into fruition.
- Know what your desires are, set realistic goals. Once you know what you want to accomplish, you can start making a plan. I always make sure to write my goals down so that I can track my progress and cross them off. Seeing a tasks completed gives us an extra boost I swear, On Gawd!
- Break down big goals into smaller steps.
- Hold yourself accountable, make a commitment to stick with it.
- Learn to be more flexible. If your original plan isn't working out, adjust it. It's not the end of the world.
We all have goals that we want to achieve, but it can be tough to actually accomplish them. Whether it's getting in shape, finishing a project, or learning something new, we often start off with good intentions but then fall short of our goals. If you're struggling to accomplish your goals, don't worry - you're not alone. But there is some good news: you have the ability to make shit shake everyday you're given an opportunity to wake up. By following these tips, you'll be on your way to achieving all sorts of goals. So what are you waiting for?!
If you need help getting started, be sure to purchase my book, which is full of tips on how to navigate life. Available at Amazon.com, Barnesandnoble.com, Target.com, Walmart.com, Apple iBooks, and www.moodbymillennial.com