Valentine's Day is a special holiday for celebrating love and affection. There are many different ways to celebrate. However, one of the best ways to show someone you care is to spend time with them. What better way to celebrate it than with the little ones in your life? Children love holidays and opportunities to celebrate. While Valentine's Day is often thought of as a holiday for adults, it can be just as fun for kids. If you're looking for some fun and creative ways to celebrate Valentine's Day with your children, look no further!
1. Create a Special Breakfast- Try your hand at heart shaped pancakes or waffles, or decorate regular pancakes with red and pink frosting.
2. Make Crafts- Create Valentine's Day cards, make a cool collage, or make Valentine's Day-themed paintings.
3. Decorate the Home- Work together to make a home full of sweet vibes with hearts, flowers, and more.
4. Have a Picnic- Set up a beautiful picnic with your little ones favorite treats in the comfort of your living room.
5. Go On a Scavenger Hunt- Hide gifts around the house (great for parents who have more than 1 child.) Make a game out of it and set a timer to see who can find all the goodies before time runs out.
6. Bake Yummy Treats- Make delicious cupcakes or cookies together.
7. Impromptu Dance Party- Turn on your favorite tunes and dance the day away. Make a dance battle for a little fun competition.
8. Create a Spa Day OR Gaming Day- Get your self care on and do fun facials with ingredients from your kitchen OR plug up a gaming system and connect on the tv screen together.
9. Karaoke- Perform your favorite love songs and get good laughs in simultaneously.
10. Exchange Cards- Read the cards a loud you made for each other to close out the perfect day and share how much you love one another.
Valentine’s Day is a great time to check in with the kids in your life and show how much you care. So get out there and celebrate Valentine's Day with your children! It's sure to be a day that you'll both remember for years to come.