Summer is finally here, and what better way to celebrate than with a cool, refreshing cocktail in hand? However, with so many recipes out there, it can be daunting to find the perfect cocktail to suit your mood. With the art of mixing great cocktails, you can create the perfect summer drink to help you destress and unwind. With this easy-to-follow recipe, you'll be mixing up the perfect drinks to enhance your chill summer vibes in no time.
From classic favorites to inventive new recipes, there’s a cocktail for every taste and occasion. In this article, we’ll share 1 of our favorite cocktail recipes that is sure to transport you to a state of summer bliss. Sit back, sip, and enjoy the best of the season! You deserve it.
- 2 oz Empress Gin
- 4–5 oz Fever Tree Elderflower Tonic
- 2 pink grapefruit slices
- 1 splash of raspberry lemonade
- 10 juniper berries
- 1 rosemary sprig
1. Chill the drinking glass for 15 minutes.
2. Add ice to the glass.
3. Add splash of raspberry lemonade
4. Squeeze one slice of grapefruit into the glass and discard. Add the other grapefruit slice, the juniper berries, and rosemary sprig to the glass.
4. Pour gin into the glass. Add the tonic and stir before drinking.